These Rules and Regulations apply to a certain Rental Agreement by and between Owner and Occupant as dated below. The Rules and Regulations of the Facility have been provided to the Occupant and are incorporated herein by reference. Owner may change the Rules and Regulations at Owner’s sole discretion with thirty (30) days’ notice and posting the changes at the entrance of the Facility, without regard for the term of this Agreement, so long as the revised Rules and Regulations apply to all occupants and are made for the appropriate and efficient operations of the Facility. Occupant’s payment of monthly Rent for the next following period constitutes acceptance of these changes.
(1) Office hours are 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 Monday thru Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Saturday
(2) The office is closed on Sundays, and all major holidays.
(3) Gate hours are 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Seven days a week. Please leave the Facility before gate hours end.
(4) If you end up stuck at the Facility after gate hours, you will need to call our manager at (219) 942-6565 for a resolution.
(5) 10 m.p.h. speed limit.
(6) No outside waste may be brought in for disposal in Owner’s dumpster. No use of Owner’s dumpster without written permission.
(7) No work may be performed on any motor vehicle on Owner’s property including no changing of oil, antifreeze or other fluids of such vehicles.
(8) No alteration of the Leased Space or any other property owned by Owner is permitted without prior written consent of Owner.
(9) When loading or unloading Occupants property, all vehicles must be parked in a designated loading/unloading area. Do not block the other access doors or gate.
(10) Upon vacating the Rented Space, Renter will remove his/her lock and notify the management office that Renter has fully and finally vacated the Rented Space. A key return form must be filled
out and signed by Renter and Management.
(11) No loitering is permitted at the Facility.
(12) No littering is permitted at the Facility.
(13) No consumption of alcohol at the Facility or in the Storage Space.
(14) No smoking at any time in the Storage Space or at the facility.
(15) No open flame of any type of any type, such as: camping equipment, cutting torches, kerosene lamps, candles, etc. are allowed in the Storage Space.
(16) No illegal drugs or other contraband may be used or stored in the Storage Space.
(17) Remove all trash and unwanted items in our Storage Space. Do not put any unwanted items in unrented spaces(s). Occupant is responsible for the disposal of all property.
(18) Owner must approve all lock cuts.
(19) No semi-trucks on the Facility at any time without the written permission of Owner in the form of a Semi-Truck Addendum.
(20) For the safety of all, no play or horseplay is permitted at the Facility.
(21) No animals, except for service animals are permitted at the Facility. They must always be leashed.
(22) No storage of any property outside the Leased Space.
(23) No storage of open food at the Facility.
(24) No long-term parking of any vehicle in front of the Leased Space or anywhere in driveways of the Facility.
|WEEKDAYS||9:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|SATURDAY||9:00 AM - 3:00 PM|
|SUNDAY||By Appointment Only|